Although fall is chock full of beautiful colors and the anticipation of the holidays, sometimes the phantom of a looming winter puts me in the doldrums. What’s the best escape for seasonal blues? BOOK-SHOPPING!!!!
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Petals on the Wind by V.C. Andrews
- A Girl’s Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (review)
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
So, more titles for my woefully over-crowded bookshelves, but a little lighter spirit for me as I face the long, cold winter months (in GA, LOL!).